My Love 🀴🏻❤️

 My boyfriend's name is Achintha. I also call to him "Mihi" 😘 . He is a tall thin boy. He has curly black hair. I love it. And I also like his beard. πŸ§”πŸ»❤️ He is very kind & honest person. He always help my business and studies. He can create graphic design works neatly and beautifully. He completed the NVQ level 4 Graphic designer certificate. 


We always travel in our free time in Colombo. 😍🏒Always we gone Mount Lavinia beach, πŸ–️ Independence square, pettah floating market, and other areas. He always cares for me. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯° He has one elder brother and elder sister. They are very kind and loves me a lot.. His brother is in our university. πŸ₯°❤️ 

I don't talk with him because if i am angry with him. πŸ™ˆ But want to be friendly soon. πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆ I most like to he is with an angry situation because he is very cute. I always love him a lot and I know he is loving a lot too..πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜❤️πŸ™ˆ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Painting 🎨

Dark Rose Pencil Arts🌷

Chandi 😼